List of resources at Penn
Compiled by Nehal R. Solanki Patel.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to provide additional resources.
- International Student and Scholar Services contact number: 215-898-4661. ISSS can also provide any member of the Penn community with important information about best practices and necessary steps for travel.
- Free Legal Service: Penn Law continues to provide clinics for any member of the Penn community impacted by the Executive Orders. The next Clinic will be held on Friday, March 24, from 11am–2pm at Greenfield Intercultural Center. You can register for a consultation here. A third Clinic will be held on April 8.
- Amy Gadsden, Ph.D, Executive Director for Global Initiative (Penn Global) held a Townhall meeting on February 7 2017. Her office is continuously updating resources and information at: global.upenn.edu/immigration-policy-notice.
- The office of Amy Gutmann, the President of University of Pennsylvania issues messages about the executive orders with updated links on resources available.
- If you do not receive emails from the provost office, we encourage all students, staff, and faculty to visit bpcnewsletter.wordpress.com for updates from the University.